Just want to echo Nablusoss' appreciation of all the information you
posted and ask a related question: the Saraswati order is one of 3
that you said are only for Brahmins; what are the other 2?  Also,
I've understood that at least some of the Dashanami orders are
entirely defunct, such as Sagar and Parvata; is this true (or do you
know)?

Thanks again for the informed posting.

Marek

**

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, t3rinity <no_reply@> wrote:
> >

> > Hi thanks for the quick response. Still I feel that she is
tiptoeing
> > around the points. These points or rather my main point is, that
> > within the Saraswati Order, as well as two others within the
Dasanami