--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> On Behalf Of vashtirama
> Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2007 11:07 AM
> To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [FairfieldLife] Jimmy Bagnola (WAS Interesting story about
Doug
> Henning)
>

> Here's what Jimmy Bagnola's up to now:
> HYPERLINK "http://www.jimbagnola.com/"http://www.jimbagnola.com/
> Guess he's in Austin now.
> That face! Just like I remember him. Takes me right back to
Fairfield.
> Vashti
>
> I heard he's making a bundle with this gig. Like 10's of thousands
per
> seminar.

I've never heard of nor know the guy.

But after seeing his website and knowing that he's from the TMO, I
must ask:  does he have a proven record of leadership?
Because "leadership" and "greatness" is what he claims on his website
to be able to help instill in others?

Or are his skills and successes in leadership and greatness in giving
seminars on leadership and greatness?

> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
6/16/2007