In a message dated 6/28/2007 11:46:04 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

In a message dated 6/28/07 7:24:55 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] a messIn a messag

_http://www.breitbarhttp://wwwhttp://ww_
(http://www.breitbart.tv/html/2258.html)

Well well, that does change the context in what Ann said , doesn't it? I  was
right when I thought it had something to do with what Bill Mahr had said
earlier about Cheney should have died in a terrorist attack. Usually Ann has a
way of taking outrageous things liberals say and turning it back on them to
see how they like it, at which time they squeal like pigs. She used the same
strategy by suggesting we conquer Islamic nations and convert them to
Christianity.

>Squeal like pigs!!! You sound like Ann. Maybe you should marry her  and try
to calm her down since she sounds like a pig herself squealing for  attention.
Lsoma.

 See what's free at _AOL.com_ (http://www.aol.com/?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000503)
.