In a message dated 7/7/07 10:01:16 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Every  single fundamentalist christian I've spoken to the past 30 years
is  absolutely convinced they are going to heaven and every non
christian is  going to hell. who cares how they justify it, conduct or
grace or donations  to the church, the point is that's their arrogant
and closeminded belief.  actually that fundamentalist christians don't
give a rats ass about conduct  is one of their big problems. have you
read the immensely popular "left  behind" books - floating up to heaven
and not being left behind to get  zapped with the non believers by
jesus is the major motivator for them. for  fundies grace is just a
pretty word for  superiority.

Yes, you are right that every fundamentalist Christian believes they are
going to Heaven and anybody that has not accepted the gift of Salvation offered

by God Almighty will burn in Hell for eternity. That is what their scripture
teaches, and every human being has a choice. It's not arrogance, it's a matter
 of faith in their scripture. They all knew they were on the road to Hell
just  like anybody else till they had their "epiphany". However the Christians
know  also say that doesn't give them a license to behave badly. They know
they are  flawed and sinful and it is up to them to repent and change. Change
doesn't  come instantly and can be a work in progress, over the period of their
entire  life and still they may not finish that act of repenting, but they are
forgiven.  < Now, maybe you would like to tell us about some of your beliefs,
like an  endless cycle of birth and death for all of creation unless you can
escape it  through the practice of Transcendental Meditation , Yogic Flying,
Yagyas, Pancha  Karma, living in specially built dwellings etc. Yet, I don't
see
one ounce of  better behavior in your typical TMer than I see in the average
church going  fundamentalist Christian. In fact it may even be worse.
Something was said  earlier by OffWorld about Ted Haggart and his fall. I
noticed he
said nothing  about all the Yogis, Swamis, Brahmacharyas, and Avatars that
sexually exploit  their disciples while claiming to be so pure and above all
that.
No , fundies  don't claim to be pure or perfect, in fact, many will tell you
they are or were  total wretches," Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, that
saved a wretch like  me," but they believe that God gave all humanity a way to
escape what they  deserved.