Iesus - as in Jesus and Satan, fictions created for the control of roman women
and their slaves. And now look at them - hypostasized into mythic figures so
realistic that even Yogananada treated them yogically. Poor Billy G. - without
Yogananda what could he say about the blessed lard - and him crucified!

  empty

  emptyless is the final ness

peterklutz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Jesus who?

The fictional character invented by the Illuminati to mind-control the
West thru their prison-religion Christian ity?

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Gimbel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>