... predictions for summer 2007.

The coming season will be especially active,
Due to the increased temperature in the Gulf,
of Mexico, and the Caribbean...
The seasons major storms usually come between August 15Th to October 4Th. this
year.
The vulnerable areas will be:
Gulf Areas.
Florida.
New Jersey north to Asbury Park.
Oil production in the Gulf of Mexico,
Could be knocked out, for a while.
So, gas prices will go up.
Plus the increased tensions in the Middle East.
Will effect tend to inflate the price of crude.
Tomorrow is the 'Fire the Grid' world group meditation,
Set for 7:11 am EST.
We pray for peace, and attainment of God's will for us, (will of the light of
your soul)
To live together in peace and sharing prosperity love and happiness.
May: Sat Chit Ananda prevail against all odds, all fear, all doubt, and
trepidation.
Amen.
July 17, 2007 at 11:11 GMT
— 04:11 (4:11 AM) in your time zone —

 http://www.firethegrid.com/eng/home-fr-eng.htm

On July 17 at 11:11 GMT — 04:11 (4:11 AM) in your time zone — we will assemble
from all corners of our world as a collective body of energy to meditate
simultaneously for 1  hour (60 minutes).
  To synchronize ourselves worldwide, each time zone begins the Fire the Grid
meditation at the GMT equivalent local time

always stay connected to friends.