>From Mark Landau:

It has come to my attention that a message I intended as personal
communication regarding Conny Larsson made its way into Fairfield Life and
other sites on the Internet.  These words were sincere but incorrect.  I
would like to try to rectify that.

My words were: “In my memory, Conny's time on the job was limited to a few
weeks -- i was surprised at how short he lasted, though, in retrospect, i
would mark that up to his integrity, sensitivity and what he saw from the
get go."

This was my experience regarding Conny’s stint specifically as “skin boy,”
and I do remember being shocked when he left so abruptly.  I also remember
that he was around much longer than that, like so many people were, and that
he gave Maharishi massage every night for more than a few months.

I have since learned, though, that Conny served Maharishi on and off from
1972 to 1976 as skin boy and in other ways far longer than the few weeks I
remember.  In some ways he was more intimate with Maharishi and in his
confidence than I was, or other “skin boys” as well.  Either my memory was
faulty, I wasn’t around or I missed much of what he did because a lot of it
was at night.

I just wanted to set the record straight as best I could.

Namaste,

Mark Landau

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
1:16 AM