Hello,

I am typing in a dark room in Germany. I know the keyboard but will
keet it short because I cant type as fast as Rick.

What is interesting is what came about in my writting the posts as I
was reporting my experiences, and the conclusion that ended was

1. Who am I

2. How sure are you about that answer

This is why as I was typeing, I wrote as concrete as can be unless a
hammer smashes it.

For starters, people may want to plant these two questions deeply
within and see what comes out

Any one that wants to answer those questions now in a post, be my
guest, would love to read the answers

The exchange between Barry and I is transcended in this moment, lots
of intellectual exchange on both sides, so it seems

Tanmay

Tanmay