I officially declare that Jim is enlightened and is
the envy of the entire host of celestial gods. I will
declare anyone else to be enlightened too if they
like. Also Risk Archer is enlightened because he's my
initiator. Micheal Dean Goodman is also enlightened
because I drum with him and went to his house last
Saturday night. Curtis is enlightened because I went
to MIU with him.