Robert Gimbel wrote:
>  Jay Leno Goes Completely 'SiCKO' with Michael Moore
>

>      CLiCK Here to Get Your 'SiCKO' Health Care Card
>

> ---------------------------------
> Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.
>

> ---------------------------------
> Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo!
> FareChase.

I just had a major shouting match with my health insurance company.  I
wanted to drop the dental coverage so over a week ago filled out their
online contact form to inquire about the procedure.  I got nothing.  No
auto responder email and everything was filled out properly on the
form.  After sitting on hold for about a half an hour I finally got a
CSR who gave me lame excuses about the online form (after they played a
whole bunch of message while I was on hold about using it for your
convenience).   As it stands they have to mail me a form to fill out to
cancel the dental.  I asked if that was available as a PDF for download
but no it isn't (again a lame excuse).  So I let her have as what a scam
operation they are and to pass that along to management.   For all the
money I pay them they should provide better online services but it is a
joke.  It looks nice but there's really nothing there.  When did it
become vogue to use a crime model to run a business?

I'm dropping the dental care because individual plans are lousy and
don't cover very much.  For four months of the cost of the dental I got
13 months of a discount plan through a GE company (yeah I know the
military industrial monster) which also gives me prescription and eye
care discounts.   And a lot more dentists will take the discount plan
where many won't the dental plan.  The discount plan web site is
magnitudes better and their CSRs much more personable.

Oh and my health insurance company wants to start charging me $2 for
them to send me a bill instead of letting them raid my bank account.