> My sentiments exactly. I'm imagining big, ugly
> cotton bloomers. I might be wrong, but I'm
> thinkin' that most of the MD ladies are not
> loyal customers of Victoria's Secret.  :-)

I guess you never know.  I've heard that burkhas hide a world of
fancy-pants.  What is denied on the outer gets expressed on the inner,
or under, or whatever!  I don't suppose there has been much infusion
of new members over the decades so it might be more of a "Depends-
adult-diaper raid" which lacks a certain charm.