Jul 28,
2007 at 8:23 PM

                                                             TODAY IS THE MOST
AUSPIOUS DAY OF THE YEAR: GURU-PURNIMÂ
   - Posted by Enjoy Heavens Music

 TODAY IS THE MOST AUSPIOUS DAY OF THE YEAR: GURU-PURNIMÂ

 All Vedic Traditions celebrate today GURU PURNIMÂ in honor of their respected
Guru-Tradition
 IT IS THE full moon of the Master, because today the radiance of the Full moon
is the most powerful in the year!
 From the bottom of our hearts we congratulate you on Guru Purnima Day, the day
when fullness of Total Knowledge of Guru is enlivened in Nature. This Year Guru
Purnima Celebration brings the blessing of the Holy Vedic Tradition starting
the Age of Invincibility with the ceremony of laying the first foundation stone
of the Towers of Invincibility in every country. This is the beginning of a new
time for all mankind, the blessing that can be given only by Guru.

 Na Guror Adikham Tatvam
 There is nothing greater than the Guru

 Thanks to His blessings we can transcend the state of the relative existence
and probe into the depth of our own transcendental Self` reaching the state in
which all life is only Bliss Eternal. We unfold the true nature of our own Self
- Atma and the Self of the whole universe - Brahm , Totality within us and live
life in fulfilment where the goal of all life is enjoyed in the practicalities
of daily living.

 We infinitely thank you for your deep devotion to Maharishi-ji and Guru Dev,
for your selfless service to these greatest Masters of the Holy Vedic Tradition
of Knowledge.

 And we wish you to continue to soar in the flow of Pure Knowledge of Brahm in
Brahman consciousness, and enjoy life in happiness, peace, freedom, affluence,
life in Raam Raj. May through your kind heart the graceful blessings of
Maharishi-ji and Guru Dev fill the world with all these qualities bringing it
to the level of Invincibility and Perfection.

 All Glory to Guru Dev
 All Glory to Maharishi-ji
 ALLO GLORY TO MATA AMRITANANDA MAYI
 All Glory to God

 With all respect, love and appreciation,
 Frank Lotz & Family
 Jai Guru Dev
 P.S. You can watch worldwide via Internet the Grand CELEBRATION:

 http://www.maharishichannel.org/
 is broadcasting now. Maharishi can be seen in the Holland feed.

 Homage to the
 Vedic Tradition of Masters—
 Puja to Guru Dev
 (Starting 28 July 2007)

 Rudra Abhishek
 3:00 nis 15:00  (Holland*)
 (Starting 28 July 2007)

 News of Rising Invincibility
 (Starting 28 July 2007)

 NOTE: If you are getting the wrong stream please refresh your internet browser
or erase the internet cache (temporary internet files) in your browser.
  * Requires Windows Media Player
  Blessings from our GUARDING DEWATA
 Shri Garuda, the Dewa/Divine King of the Celestial BIRDS & Maha-Vishnus
Vehicle to fly around the big Universe: