--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "george_deforest" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> <mainstream20016@> wrote:
> > John Hagelin's predictions this week seem outlandish,
> > at first glance, particularly with the most recent Wall Street
> > trading sessions' huge losses. But, what better time
> > to make a bold prediction than when the present strong trend
> > would contradict his prediction?
>
> well you could look at it that way i guess;
> it requires some amt of faith to be so optimistic
>

> > The Hagelin prediciton is probably based on the expectation
> > that an additional 500 Vedic pandits will join the MUM
> > Invincible America course by the Fall*.
> >
> > * July 10th, 2007 IA press release
>
> one reason i am short on faith and optimism, is that
> i expected the full component of 1000 pandits to
> be there by now, so i have to say i'll believe it
> when i see it.
>
> however, i missed the press release you refer to;
> do you have a copy you could re-post, that would
> surely inspire some of us.

George,
            Received via e-mail:
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Invincible America: 500 Additional Maharishi Vedic Pandits Will Be
Arriving Soon
Date: July 10, 2007 12:38:59 PM EDT

500 Additional Maharishi Vedic Pandits
Will Be Arriving Soon

Currently there are 500 Vedic Pandits here in our community and the next wave
of 500 will
begin arriving shortly. By the fall there will be 1050 Maharishi Vedic Pandits
here helping
to crown America with invincibility. At that time the number of Invincible
America
Assembly participants, including the Vedic Pandits, will be close to 2300.

Can you imagine the power of good this will bring to America and the world? Our
future is
glorious.

But we need you now!

However, we need to meet our national Super Radiance requirement between now
and
when the next wave of Pandits start arriving in force. We must maintain high
coherence for
our nation. With the students away for vacation, our current daily totals have
dropped —
our average is hovering around 1,600 (1,732 is the square root of the U.S.
population, and
2,000 is the number Maharishi feels we need with a safety margin).

The world is in our hands for the next weeks. Please come to both programs,
especially
these next few weeks. We are so close to our precious goal — let's not let
anything stop us
now.

Jai Guru Dev