In a message dated 7/30/2007 2:26:03 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> WOW. 3.5 Million dollars!!!!! What happened to the inner heart of our
movement. Many people starving in the world could use a meal today. Bevan will
always get what he wants. His own idea and honor of what he believes to be MMY
thoughts and feelings. Maybe they are MMY thoghts and feelings.But the
question  remains-Will Bevan in the long run end up alone with his tower of
honor and
the  scientifec research without anyone to follow his ideas and beliefs one
to two  years from now? Lsoma.

The MUM tower is a guard shack compared to the $3.5 mil tower Bevan
wants to build in his Aussie hometown:

_http://tinyurl.http://tin_ (http://tinyurl.com/32ebrd)

Adelaide  Now

$3.5m city tower
July 30, 2007 02:15am
A MULTI-storey "tower  of knowledge" may be built at 190 Greenhill Rd
in honour of Dr Bevan  Morris, a leader of the Transcendental
Meditation movement.

His  mother, Mrs Dulcie Morris, 94, will turn the sod of what could be
a tower  without residents, pending Unley Council consent. No one will
live in the  tower and it will be a permanent exhibition of the
scientific research on  the Maharishi Transcendental Meditation
program.

David Seymour,  director of Maharishi's Global Administration through
Natural Law, said it  would not be a temple.

Dr Morris is now the "prime minister" of the  Global Country of World
Peace. It is estimated the tower would cost about  $3.5 million.

The Iowa, U.S.-based movement has made sketches of the  tower and had
preliminary discussions with the council. "We are confident  enough to
hold a sod-turning ceremony," Mr Seymour said.

Unley  Council mayor Richard Thorne said his meeting with Mr Seymour
was to  discuss preliminary plans.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com)
,  [EMAIL PROTECTED],  MDi

> In a message dated 7/28/07  8:49:48 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])   writes:
>
> > > Why a tower? To me that is just a sign of  extreme egoism.
> > >

> > the TMO's  Tombstone>>
>
> Lol
> They had a funky looking gazebo  between the domes years ago. It
> didn't do shit. They tore it down.  This won't do shit either.
>

> Because  Oral Roberts University has one.
>

>  ************  ****  ****  ************<WBR>*********<WBR>*****
new AOL at
> _http://discover.http://discovehttp://disco_
(http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour)

_Messages  in this topic _
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/message/144786;_ylc=X3oDMTM4YmgyYXJ2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzM5MjAxOTYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMx
NzA1MDc3MDc2BG1zZ0lkAzE0NDg5MQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzExODU3NzY3MzYEdH
BjSWQDMTQ0Nzg2) (0) _Reply (via web post) _
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJybm9lcTlhBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzM5MjAxOTYEZ3Jwc
3BJZAMxNzA1MDc3MDc2BG1zZ0lkAzE0NDg5MQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzExODU3NzY
3MzY-?act=reply&messageNum=144891) | _Start  a new topic _
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJlYTZuaGJoBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAz
M5MjAxOTYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDc3MDc2BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc3RpbWUDMTE4NTc3Njcz
Ng--)
_Messages_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/messages;_ylc=X3oDMTJlNHNsNzBrBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzM5MjAxOTYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDc3MDc2BHNlYwNmdH
IEc2xrA21zZ3MEc3RpbWUDMTE4NTc3NjczNg--)   | _Files_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/files;_ylc=X3oDMTJmOTVncXFiBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzM5MjAx
OTYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDc3MDc2BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2ZpbGVzBHN0aW1lAzExODU3NzY3MzY-)
  | _Photos_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/photos;_ylc=X3oDMTJlc283bHUyBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzM5MjAxOTYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDc3MDc2BHNlYwNmdH
IEc2xrA3Bob3QEc3RpbWUDMTE4NTc3NjczNg--)   | _Links_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/links;_ylc=X3oDMTJmbHIxOGt0BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzM5MjAx
OTYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDc3MDc2BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2xpbmtzBHN0aW1lAzExODU3NzY3MzY-)
  | _Database_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/database;_ylc=X3oDMTJjZjU2Zm02BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzM5MjAxOTYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDc3MDc2BHNlYw
NmdHIEc2xrA2RiBHN0aW1lAzExODU3NzY3MzY-)   | _Polls_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/polls;_ylc=X3oDMTJmZDcybHZsBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzM5MjAx
OTYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDc3MDc2BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3BvbGxzBHN0aW1lAzExODU3NzY3MzY-)
  | _Members_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJlZW1nMGkzBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzM5MjAxOTYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDc3MDc2BHNlYwNm
dHIEc2xrA21icnMEc3RpbWUDMTE4NTc3NjczNg--)   | _Calendar_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/calendar;_ylc=X3oDMTJkdmU2cnRjBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElk
AzM5MjAxOTYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDc3MDc2BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2NhbARzdGltZQMxMTg1Nzc2Nz
M2)
To subscribe, send a  message to:

and  click 'Join This Group!'

_Change  settings via the Web_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJmZGMwbmxsBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzM5MjAxOTYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNz
A1MDc3MDc2BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3N0bmdzBHN0aW1lAzExODU3NzY3MzY-)  (Yahoo! ID
required)
Change settings via email:  _Switch  delivery to Daily Digest_
(mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Delivery: Digest)  | _Switch
format to Traditional_
(mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Delivery Format: Traditional)
_Visit  Your Group _
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife;_ylc=X3oDMTJkOXNxdXFnBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzM5MjAxOTYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDc3MDc2BHNlYwNmd
HIEc2xrA2hwZgRzdGltZQMxMTg1Nzc2NzM2) | _Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use _
(http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/) | _Unsubscribe  _
(mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])

Recent Activity
    *    6
_New  Members_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJmcDd1MjdkBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzM5MjAxOTYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDc3MDc2BHNlYwN
2dGwEc2xrA3ZtYnJzBHN0aW1lAzExODU3NzY3MzY-)
    *    1
_New  Links_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/links;_ylc=X3oDMTJnaDd0dTJpBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzM5MjAxOTYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDc3MDc2BHNlYwN2dGw
Ec2xrA3ZsaW5rcwRzdGltZQMxMTg1Nzc2NzM2)

_Visit  Your Group _
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife;_ylc=X3oDMTJlb3FzYjVoBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzM5MjAxOTYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDc3MDc2BHNlYwN2d
GwEc2xrA3ZnaHAEc3RpbWUDMTE4NTc3NjczNg--)

Yahoo! Groups
_Moderator  Central_
(http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12j7aedt1/M=493064.10729651.11333342.8674578/D=groups/S=1705077076:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1185783936/A=4699082/R=0
get help and provide