--- In [email protected], "Rory Goff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > > >Rory wrote: > > > > Yes, I have found as long as "I" am claiming C.C., G.C., or U.C., > > > and "Brahman" has not yet claimed "me," I am not fully liberated, > > and > > > am still attached or bound to experience. > > > > > > Along these same lines, when you were asking about how we fall > > into > > > ignorance, I find that consciousness *constantly* collapses into > > the > > > particle, to experience the effect of our causative and innocent > > > thought as a created being, to enter into the world of our own > > > making. If the consciousness *believes* the particle- experience, > > or > > > is caught in a given belief, it identifies with the concreteness > > of > > > the effect and forgets the subtle simplicity of its own cause; it > > > finds the bindu to be binding, and experiences the ignorance of > > the > > > particle, or more accurately the particle's ignorance of the > > freedom > > > of ourself, of That-Self. > > > > > > When we remember "Oh, yes, this particle-experience is not me; it > > is > > > only one infinitesimal particle in the emptiful, Indefinable, > > > Ungraspable That-Self," then Brahman remembers itself, and acts > as > > > the "Cosmic Consciousness" of the particle -- and so on, as > > described > > > earlier :-) > > "jim_flanegin" <jflanegi@> wrote: > > > > > Hi Rory- yeah, but the diff in Brahman is that consciousness > > concentrates into the particle, but doesn't really collapse into it- > > > in my experience, it remains 'springy' so that the concentration > > within the particle even feels temporary and playful- same with any > > focus during thought or activity. So the senses themselves are > > harnessed by Brahman, if we can say such a thing. So the senses and > > the overall experience is so much more intense, and yet, it is all > > ephemeral, like clouds or sunlight.:-) > > Right, once free, always free; we are no longer fully identifying > with the particle, or with ourselves as effect. And yes, the senses > *are* harnessed by Brahman. Experience, the Universe, is now bound > and surrounded by us, instead of vice-versa. I was just trying to > describe the mechanics of how Brahman supports ignorance as well as > enlightenment, or how we constantly recapitulate incarnation into > spacetime and transcendence through manifesting and enlightening our > particles *lol* This is why I say, "as Brahman I am the Cosmic Consciousness of my particle(s)," instead of "I am in C.C.," and "as Krishna/Karttikeya I am the God Consciousness of my particle(s)," instead of "I am in G.C.," and so on -- I am not in ignorance or C.C. or G.C. or whatever; my particles may temporarily believe they are. The states of consciousness are in Us, we are not fully contained in any of them :-)
*L*L*L*
