In a message dated 8/1/2007 12:19:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Amma is a huge blessing. Even the reporters on Fox  news by the end of this
report where moved by her and her followers generosity.  What a wonderful
break from all of the negative news reports. And the million  dollars to the
Katrina victims in America is so wonderful. Thanks for sharing  this with us
Rick.
Lsoma.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com)

"_http://www.youtube.http://wwwhttp://www.yo_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0kWVzrLQb4)
"_http://www.youtube.http://wwwhtt_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-)
>  0kWVzrLQb4

Very nice report. My wife and I went to see Amma yesterday  here in
Rio. There was a huge crowd of about 3,000. The atmosphere was  very
'at home'. My wife and I are both TMers and really enjoyed getting  a
hug from Amma.