--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
"tomandcindytraynoratfairfieldlis"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I really enjoyed Barrys latest rap on being special.
> Read it deleted it and went to empty the trash bin.
> Oh the metaphor! Using Eudora the way to empty the
> trash bin is to go to Special on the menu select that
> and then select empty trash. Seems you have to choose
> special to empty the trash. Just enjoyed how that all
> came together. Thanks for the wonder of it all. Tom

LOL. Best review I've ever gotten, Tom. Really,
because of the associative nature of it. The rap
itself was about taking things that don't really
go together and finding one element that permeated
each of them to kinda tie them all together. And
so was your emptying of the trash story. Cool.

Besides, it's a great reminder of impermanance,
like the Tibetan Buddhist sand paintings. Monks
sit there day after day, using colored sand to
create a beautiful mandala. It often takes months
to complete one of the complex ones. And when it's
finished they have a short ceremony over it and
then sweep it all into a trash bin and start over.

My kinda art.