In a message dated 8/2/2007 3:18:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com)
,  [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Go to Maharishichannel. Go to Maharishichannel.<WBR>org and clic
> Guru Dev. You can see that Maharishi's skin is smooth  and he
> looks great for his age with all of his hard work

He  does look pretty good. Sits up straight, his
hands are steady as a rock,  appears to know
exactly what he's doing. I have the feeling he
can  hardly see, though.

but he does feel like he is in and out at this time  in
> preparation for exiting out of this world.

He does look a  bit ethereal, as if his focus is
completely internal.
> And there has always been something about MMY  energy that helps us to
understand what it means to commit to our practice. He  looks as one pointed
about
his devotion to Guru Deva as he was when the  headlights shinned on Guru
Deva's face when he first knew this was his  teacher. Even though there is that
attachment that he has, he made a choice  and that choice of commitment stood
the test of time. His expression of wisdom  and that royal energy of Leo (he
has
his Moon in Leo) is so magnetic. And if  he goes, when he wants to go he has
left behind teachers who will continue the  journey regardless of weather they
are in his organization or not.  Lsoma.