In a message dated 8/1/07 5:45:50 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Apparently Obama wants to finish the job Bush abandoned for his
>  illegal and bungled catastrophic war in Iraq. Osama bin Laden and
his
> original Al Qaeda are the ones responsible for 9/11.  Remember?

Yes.

Henry Kissinger had the same rational for going  into Cambodia, a
country we weren't at war with, yet whose territory was  harboring
enemy combatants.

Same rationale, different  time.

And Pakistan has a friendly but very unstable government. Should American
forces invade Pakistan looking for Al Qaeda we better be prepared to get in a
war in Pakistan because we can't leave it to radical Islamists who'll then have
 an Atomic bomb.