--Right. Some of the components of what made a body/mind in an
incarnation of those components, reasserts themselves along with
unfinished karma in a future embodiment.  Along with those impulses is
a faint memory stored in some subtle dimension.  The persona next
embodied having those living components, groks: that was a previous
incarnation - as in Adi Da says that his "deeper personality vehicle"
was the combined package of both Ramakrishna and Vivekananda; which is
rather farfetched but OTOH some leftover impulses of Vivekananda seem
to match Adi Da's present incarnation.
 Vivekananda hinted that he would reincarnate in the West. Adi Da
claims to have become Enlightened while at the Ramakrishna Vedanta
Temple in Hollywood, CA in 1970 (where I used to meditate frequently).
 At any rate, I side with the Buddhist perspective and therefore agree
with the statements below; except of course for the commie meddling in
spiritual affairs. The Chinese should stick to what they're doing best:
polluting shrimps with PCB's and manufacturing lead based paints to
poison children with toxic toys.
.
 BTW, Richard/willtex - still waiting for the MMY audios from
Rishikesh. Can't wait to hear them. Thanks.

- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams"