I've heard him discuss this two or three times, although I'm a little fuzzy
about where/when. At least once was at the Montreal ashram and the others may
have been at Lake Tahoe. Usually the context was someone's question about the
purpose and results of practicing hollow and empty.

  Sorry I don't remember all the details. I went to 10-12 courses with him from
1996-2002. It is a little blurry for me now. My brain should do yoga sit-ups.

  empty

Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Yes, I have been taking lessons from Turq and I do
like your post and sorry I'm such an inadequate human
being....I'll do more yogic sit-ups in the future.
When have you heard SSRS talk about this? This is
actually a great insight into many peoples' experience
of the confusion and fear that arises as pure
consciousness/Self shifts from a bound identification
and a "self" to a unlocalized Self. It takes some time
for the mind to shift in its thinking. I've heard this
expressed as old mental habits that change over time.
I've never heard it terms of very subtle physiology.
Great food for thought. I'd love to hear SSRS's exact
words...important guru speak here.

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?