In a message dated 8/3/2007 7:55:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Bravo!!!! The truth will set you free. I love  India but some of India
needs help like America. Neil Young wrote in his song "  Looking for a Leader"
-
America is beautiful but she has an ugly side. We could  say this about every
country and culture. Yes, its me again. Lsoma. I'm trying  to behave. I must
still have some of those rusty engrams hanging around in me.  Googie. Googie.

I really enjoy this guy's show. Here he rants against atheists,  very
funny:

_http://www.youtube.http://wwwhttp://www.yo&;<WBR>mode=re&<WBR>se_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBkUWbFjdpg&mode=related&search=)

---  In [EMAIL PROTECTED]