.  (SniP)
> I also think we are in for a world of hurt and this would be natural
> according to cycles of history.  As a computer programmer I learned
long
> ago to step back and take a look at the bigger picture to identify
> problems.  Likewise one can do the same thing with world events.
You
> tell me what you get when you do that looking at the Bush
administration
> timeline?

Strengthen the hold of the military on the government;
Increase the secrecy of government.
Monopolize power, in a few hands.
Stack the court.
Increase the price of oil.
Increase weapons sales.
Incease opium production.
Continue to desensitize the population to death and destruction.
Run the average person down, so they don't belive anything will ever
really change.
Increase the addiction to drugs and other unnecessary things.
Continue to mock spirituality and religion.
Use religion to divide people.
Add to the list...