I have no problem with accepting the allegation that MMY diddled some
female devotees.  As I've said many times on this forum, MMY's
fucking or not fucking Judy or Linda or Mia doesn't affect one iota
whether my daily TM works or not.

What I do have a problem with is the dissemination, promotion, and
continual reference to unsubstantiated allegations that bemirsch the
good name and reputation of a person.  Indeed, regular readers of
this forum know that I have on many occasions come down negatively
upon MMY himself for unsubstantiated accusations he has made against
the CIA (and that's not even a person, it's an organisation).  My
feeling is: put up or shut up.  If you're going to accuse someone of
something, let's see some evidence. Back up what you're saying.  And
if you can't, apologise and retract.

And if you don't apologise and retract, then you are the lowest of
the lowest scum.

I guess I blew my lid today because, for the first time, I learned
from Rick Archer that Jennifer (or Linda, I can't remember which one
it is), one of MMY's alleged paramours and accusers, is a lawyer.
This is outrageous because lawyers, at least in the USA, are bound by
a code of professional conduct to comport themselves in a specific
way when it comes to ethics and matters of law, whether in the
courtroom or out, whether in a case that involves their own clients
or not, and whether it is in or out of their personal lives.  In
other words, at any time.

Please recall that Bill Clinton, in the year after he left office,
was disbarred by the Bar of the State of Arkansas, for his lying
under oath when being depositioned in the Paula Jones case.  For all
I know, he may still be disbarred (I haven't kept up with it).

My point is this: Jennifer made some pretty strong allegations
against MMY.  Not only is she a lawyer but apparently there is some
sort of papertrail that she either knows about or has access to.  By
withholding such evidence after having made these accusations I
suggest to you that she is very possibly guilty of professional
misconduct and may be subject to discinplinary action, including
disbarment (Hey, if Clinton can be disbarred for lying then Jennifer
can be disbarred for casting dispersions on a celibate and refusing
to back it up with evidence that she apparently is in possession of).

I am going to, separately, post some of the pertinent sections of the
American Bar Association's Code of Professional Conduct that may have
application here.  If Jennifer is NOT a lawyer in the USA then I ask
Rick -- again -- to report to us which country she DOES practise law
in and I can assure you that that country's laws and law association
has their own code.  I'll then google that country's code and get
back to you on it.