--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What do you say gang? Shall we cut Shemp some slack this week or
insist that
> he stop posting or be moderated?

I'm waiting to see Barry's hysterical rant about
Shemp having gone way over the limit in the first
three days of this week.

I mean, last week Barry delivered a hysterical rant
about my overposting sins, which amounted to 2
extra posts over the entire time we've had the
limit, suggesting that I should be put on
moderation (and claiming I'd gone over more than
anyone else here, then continuing the rant in a
private email).

So Shemp better gird his loins against Barry's
wrath.

Oh, unless, of course, Barry has switched egos
since last week and no longer considers overposting
a menace to FFL society (which will last until the
next time *I* go over the limit).