---Thanks - on what basis am I predicting a meteorite strike in 2017
that will wipe out 90% of the world's human population?  Ans.  For 20
years from 1975 to 1995 I worked with a person similar to
the "Ghost 'Whisperer" who can communicate with the dead.  After
working with her a while initially and realizing that she could
travel out of her body at will, I commissioned her to perform
numerous "projects" in the inner (non-physical) planes for 20 years.
[sorry - can't reveal more details regarding the nature of the work
at this time]. Once, she told me she astral projected spontaneously
into the year 2017 and found virtually nobody left on the planet. Her
impressions were of a metereorite strike.