The project that Anklesaria runs was an "official" tm project for many
years, though it was totally his baby.  Anklesaria balked at the steep
increase in initiation fees, which put the valuable program in
jeopardy, and was generally too independent thinking for the TMO who
treated him with increasing disdain (same old story).  He eventually
changed the name of the program so as to keep fees reasonable and
avoid legal harassment from the tmo.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "matrixmonitor"