Edg, just in response to your one video on your TrikkeGuy YouTube site
-- I love the part near the very end when all those folks, young and
old, with wheels as well as on foot, move across the scene from
(viewer's) right to left.  Just a great sense and great scene.
Excellent soundtrack, too.

Great stuff, all around.

**

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yeah, every time I move, I try to get the dross out of my life.  If I
> don't count furniture, art, photos, books, I can get everything else
> in my sub-compact car!
>
> Er, of course, this ignores my storage units in Fairfield and
California!