Yes, Jim, I've seen it and it's absolutely amazing stuff these guys
do.  Still at the very beginings of learning to surf, still just
getting the hang of the very rudimentaries of the sport and for the
first time in my life spending a fair amount of the time in and around
the ocean, I'm overwhelmed with the athleticism and courage and pure
grace guys like Laird exhibit.

A few weeks ago was the first time I surfed in overhead waves and
wiping out was like a 20-second car wreck -- complete chaos and body
slams.  I can't even imagine surviving some of the waves these guys
(and some gals) take on (Mavericks, Jaws, Teahupoo, etc.).  It's
literally like a mountain falling down on you.

**