On Aug 24, 2007, at 12:23 PM, Duveyoung wrote:

We've all been played for suckers
PERIOD.

Re: being played for suckers.

I'm sorry posting this so late, I've been otherwise occupied, and u'all post WAY too much!

Well Edg, there is a wise American sutra which states that 'there's a sucker born every minute.'

This gem of transcendental wisdom is very helpful in calculating the precise mechanics of available suckers in the collective consciousness of the planet over any given period of time.

It's because of this formula that I'm privy to the precise numbers available for Maheshian suckatude. And I think, given these numbers, you should count yourself as one damn lucky human being.

If we assume that the earliest TMers, available from 1959 onwards, were at oldest 60 years old, the earliest suckership we could draw from would be c. 1899. If we calculate thru the period of dying TM interest, say 1985, if we can actually calculate this number we'll have an evolutionary idea of how much sucking was possible over this span of time.

Assuming 86 years of suckitude, and one suckee per minute that would be:

60 suckees per hour and 24 hours of suckage in a day = 1440 suckees per day

Since there are 365 sucker days per year, that would mean that there would be a total of 525,600 suckable minutes in a year. Given our possible suckage of 86 years, this would mean a total 45,201,600 available suckers in this span of time.

Last I heard there were about 3,000,000 TM/TMSP suckers who had been sucked (on earth). This would not account for suckage in any other dimensions or lokas.

3 million TM/TMSP suckers represents about 6.6636% of possible suckership.

I don't know about you, but given the market, peaking in the 70's of totally assimilatable suckees for eastern meditational practices, 6.66 per cent seems a little low to me.

I would actually hope to see a little more suckage given the overall excellence of TM/TMSP marketing and outreach. Because of this, one might hypothesize some extra suckability-shakti holding on to individual suckees.

If this is indeed the case--and individual, more time weighted figures are still pouring into Illuminati headquarters--you are extremely lucky not to be sucked into that whole Maheshian Vedic Science trip...or at least have a very, very large welt/hickey.

You are SO frickin' lucky, you don't even know it. Just be glad I didn't include post-85 figures, or you'd probably need massive doses of Xanax just to digest the resultant PTSD. You're one lucky dude.

But aren't we all?