From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Kirk
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 3:07 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Kirk Quota

So do I also have to stop my reading? Or breathing? How about I just up and
off myself. This is just more TM O cultish bullshit and you're perpetuating
it.

We all agreed on the quota after much deliberation and most would agree that
it has improved the quality of FFL considerably. It forces people to post
less frequently, but more thoughtfully. All but two or three people abide by
it willingly. As much as I don’t like to, I’m forced to turn off the posting
ability of those who refuse to abide by it. I’m afraid I’m going to have to
do that to you now. I’ll turn you back on Friday midnight or Saturday
morning.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
6:20 PM