Marek writes snipped:
So I was wondering . . . if you could teach or impart just one thing
to a person, the one thing or teaching or fundamental knowledge or
wisdom that you had gleaned from your life experiences -- the thing
that you would most want to share, the thing that you grokked the most
-- what would it be?

TomT:
One thing I have found to be useful is to get people to be able to
say. "This is what wholeness looks like or feels like today". It is a
subtle way to remind one that the wholeness of reality always appears
as diversity and many times it is not the way we would like it to be.
This gentle reminder puts the attention back on the wholeness of life
while allowing the diversity of the BS of the relative to continue
being what it has and will be. TOm

  • ... tomandcindytraynoratfairfieldlis
    • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?
    • ... jim_flanegin
      • ... tertonzeno