>From the 2 people I know who had taken the leyham
during the 21 day process it was a lot of being sick
and having it come out both ends. One of the fellows
had wonderful experiences and does so still 2 years
later after the leyham wore off. The other fellow has
increasing enjoyment in his life but still has obvious
challenges, but I dont remember him reporting much
flash...But then again flash is not what waking up is
about.
As for me you can read my post from a few days ago, or
read Arjuna Ardagh's book "Awakening into Oneness".
Some of my on going experiences I discussed recently
with my guru, Shree Maa and her instruction was to
continue to go inside and not to talk much about it.
Form your own conclusions but base them on your own
experience and not baseless conjecture.

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.