God and Hillary Clinton
By Paul Kengor
out mide sept '07
plus plenty of info on her reglious upbringing and
deeply held beliefs. Her campaign statement:

H"illary Clinton's faith is deeply personal and real. It is from her
works that we see the fruits of a generous and faithful spirit: "I
often read from the Book of James and find inspiration from scripture
such as 'faith without works is dead.' Well work without faith is very
hard - faith keeps you going, keeps you moored to your values."

She is driven to do good, whatever that means to her, based on faith.

Not everybody is going to go along with her ideas of good based on
faith.

>From Speros' own website;

"David does not represent any religious or spiritual tradition. He has
no Guru, nor is he endorsed by one. He does not present himself as
anyone's disciple, messenger or representative. David is an independent
writer, speaker and Spiritual Master. "

I assume he approves his own copy, he is a self-proclaimed spiritual
master. Whether I think he is or not, he thinks he is and apparently
thinks people value his political views.