Thanks Judy,

That's exactly what I meant, very sloppy language on Speros' part and
from my response comes such unwarranted personal attacks just  shows
me someone who hasn't been challenged much and probably needs to.
Just because someone agressively disagrees with his commentary
doesn't mean that person has deep personal problems. It's pretty
childish behaviour if you ask me.