> Namaste,
Namaste and O,

> *I have not had too much in the way of kriyas, Just a few leg
jerks in
> the past. However, yesterday as I sat in bed reading Kundalini
from
> hell to heaven, my whole body began to clench and jerk. What is
the
> reason for this happening? I've read that it is the kundalini
being
> aroused? This is the same thing that causes my body to sway and my
> torso to move in circles while meditating? It feels very smooth
and
> slow during meditation, but the body clenching and jerks were
> extremely rough and fast.

S The spiritual energy is softening and clearing blocks on all
levels as well as releasing long held tension and mental
attachments...

> *I did not worry when it happened and remained in a detached mind
> during the episode, neither judging it good nor bad. When it
stopped
> I just continued reading as if it had not happened.

S Very good - though the body may appear to be going through a
rocky ride, the mind need not be affected in any way, but remain
detached, relaxed, enjoying the bliss of being (as if nothing is
happening).

> *I have also noticed very subtle feelings of tingling throughout
like
> the way it feels when a limb falls asleep. Then it feels like I'm
> sort of disappearing. This is very subtle barely recognizable.
Again
> I try and remained detached during these episodes. I am always
saying
> to myself "whatever will be, will be" as none of this really
matters
> (transient happenings).

S Kundalini is pure intelligence - like a clear, pure running
stream will do the work of clearing and transporting one to a higher
level of awareness......all sorts of transient shifts can occur
while in process- to remain detached and equal minded as well as
not attempt to figure anything out is the best....just flow along
into the next moment -

> Love to all...
> sajani

Nameless and formless am I