BillyG. wrote:

> Not entirely true, you must remember it was the Republicans who
> stopped the last go round. ALL the Dems were for it except maybe
one
> or two. My point being, no matter how you crack it, it's toast for
the
> Republicans and a boon for Democrats, they know that, they promise
> (and deliver) the most goodies on average, till it runs out anyway.
> Just look at California, overrun with illegals, true both parties
are
> to blame....

Here in N. Cal things are pretty manageable with the so called
illegals. I read in the news regularly that this isn't the case in
S. Cal. Yes, both parties are to blame, or they could at least
openly admit their intentions.:-)

> Anyway,just like the Israel's stole Palestine, so we stole the
> Southwest from Mexico, simple, right?

The annexation of a lot of Mexico was a long time ago (150+ years).
Should that be resolved now? Probably not-- It has been fully
assimilated into the USA.:-)