Revelations: 1:10 thru 1:20

> Rev 1:10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me
> a great voice, as of a trumpet,

I was meditating on God and heard the sound of the Cosmic OM, AUM
reveberating in my consciousness.

> Rev 1:12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And
> being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;

As my attention was 'turned' within (away from matter towards Spirit)
I observed 7 vortices of energy (etheric bridges connecting the
physical body with the astral body of light).

> Rev 1:13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks [one] like unto
> the Son of man,

My etheric/astral body looked like my physical body, (the son of man).

> Rev 1:14 His head and hair were white like wool..

I experienced the crown chakra as pure white light.

> Rev 1:15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a
> furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

I experienced the luminous gold colors of the astral body and the
wondrous sounds of the spinning wheels (chakras).

> Rev 1:16 And he had in his right hand seven stars:

I saw 7 shining wheels of the astral body (chakras) sitting atop the 7
candlesticks or bridges of the etheric body.

> and out of his
> mouth went a sharp two edged sword: and his countenance [was] as the
> sun shineth in his strength.

I observed the dual current of the medulla oblongata and the thousand
petaled lotus in the cortex.

> Rev 1:17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead.

My physical body was as if dead and lay at my 'feet', (describing the
breathless state or the state of Samadhi).

> And he
> laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the >first
> and the last:

The Holy word of God, the Amen or Aum spoke to me.

> Rev 1:18 I [am] he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am
> alive for evermore, Amen.

I realized my true self as pure light, joy and power.