Jim, thanks, your brother and I most likely did know each other; until
the first governors descended from Switzerland and established the new
order, Soboba was a very mellow place and the whole staff felt like
family. My son was just an infant then and we lived in an apartment
off the old bathhouse.

It was a very fine time with lots of great memories.

**