This looks like it could be kundalini awakening or attempting to awake - good
to have
proper guidance, this is not available in TM- it requres working directly with
a kundalini
master that has traversed the kundlini path from start to realization.

In case you have not noticed, I am in the kundalini path but there are also
other such
masters that are capable to guide.

Kundalini especially is active around 3 3o am, if it is an on going thing and
not ocasional,
then this may be the awakened kundalini- it cant be switched off- it can be the
greatest
blessing or greatest curse- most likely the former when proper guidance is in
place

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>