--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "BillyG." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Why?  Too Religious (Hindu)? or could it be that when Siddhas realize
> they aren't raising their kundalini (due to lack of tangible
> experience vis-a-vis kundalini as described by MMY in lecture
> Kundalini) they're NOT functioning from the home of all the laws of
> nature?!

MMY doesnt know what kundalini is- his audio makes this obvious. It is a
journey through
consciousness, the effects the body are going through are not important from
the
perspective of the path I am on, only that one is progressing with the awakened
kundalini
so that the effectiveness of it is in full swing and serves as the greatest
blessing.

MMY has put Kundlini on the highest pedistal, explaining that " it is said to
be"= if you
knew what ice cream tastes like , would you describe is as - it is said to
taste sweet?

Kundalini is a significant factor for moving one forward, and I take issue that
it is not, and
that it is merely for identifying where one is. The awakened kundalini, with
the grace of
the guru as a guide, is in itself all that is needed for progress- those two
things.