From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of TurquoiseB
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 1:05 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: New Cropcircles

That's always been my problem with the belief in
UFOs, period. Spaceships are just so *low-tech*,
man. Since it is (as reported by numerous seers
over the ages, at least) theoretically possible
to "see" anywhere in the universe instantaneously
with no nagging have-to-travel-1000-years-to-get-
there problems, *why bother to do it mechanically*?
It seems to me that any species limited to travel-
ing via low-tech spaceships couldn't possibly be
terribly evolved in the first place.

Maybe that’s why Maharishi dismissed them as “truck drivers of the
universe.”

These crop circles are the things that we'd see kids
doodling in their notebooks in class instead of pay-
ing attention to the teachers.

Pretty talented kids:
http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=crop+circles&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=
2