Just one note though if you're planning to video some music groups this
cameras has some problems with it's Automatic Gain Control as audio from
a group at a farmer's market the other day was clipping.  This is weird
because I also tested with my surround system playing back a concert on
MTV-HD loud and it didn't break up.