"Beware in your prayers, above everything else, of limiting God, not only by
unbelief, but by fancying that you know what He can do. Expect unexpected
things, ‘above all that we ask or think’. Each time, before you Intercede, be
quiet first, and worship God in His glory. Think of what He can do, and how He
delights to hear the prayers of His redeemed people. Think of your place and
privilege in Christ, and expect great things!" ~ Andrew Murray

"A man may study because his brain is hungry for knowledge, even Bible
knowledge. But he prays because his soul is hungry for God." ~ Leonard Ravenhill

“Bear up the hands that hang down, by faith and prayer; support the tottering
knees. Have you any days of fasting and prayer? Storm the throne of grace and
persevere therein, and mercy will come down." ~ John Wesley

“Prayer is the acid test of devotion." ~ Samuel Chadwick

“Don’t pray when you feel like it. Have an appointment with the Lord and keep
it. A man is powerful on his knees.” ~ Corrie Ten Boom

“Some men will spin out a long prayer telling God who and what he is, or they
pray out a whole system of divinity. Some people preach, others exhort the
people, till everybody wishes they would stop, and God wishes so, too, most
undoubtedly.” ~ Charles Finney

“The one concern of the devil is to keep Christians from praying. He fears
nothing from prayerless studies, prayerless work, and prayerless religion. He
laughs at our toil, mocks at our wisdom, but trembles when we pray." ~ Samuel
Chadwick

“What the Church needs to-day is not more machinery or better, not new
organizations or more and novel methods, but men whom the Holy Ghost can use --
men of prayer, men mighty in prayer. The Holy Ghost does not flow through
methods, but through men. He does not come on machinery, but on men. He does
not anoint plans, but men, men of prayer” ~ E.M. Bonds

“Work  as if everything depended on you and pray as if everything depended on
God." ~ D.L. Moody

http://us.click.yahoo.com/S.QlOD/3MnJAA/Zx0JAA/hYiolB/TM
Recipes</a>
Yahoo! Groups Links