Hugs, Part 1

“A hug is the perfect gift; one size fits all, and nobody minds if you exchange
it.” ~ Anonymous

“We need four hugs a day for survival. We need eight hugs a day for
maintenance. We need twelve hugs a day for growth.” ~ Virginia Satir

“They invented hugs to let people know you love them without saying anything.”
~ Bill Keane

“Oh, I love hugging. I wish I was an octopus, so I could hug ten people at a
time!” ~ Drew Barrymore

“"I will not play tug o’ war. I'd rather play hug o’ war. Where everyone hugs
instead of tugs, Where everyone giggles and rolls on the rug, Where everyone
kisses, and everyone grins, and everyone cuddles, and everyone wins.” ~ Shel
Silverstein

“A hug is like a boomerang - you get it back right away.” ~ Bill Keane

“Hug your friends tight, but your enemies tighter – hug ’em so tight they can’t
wiggle.” ~ U.S. President Lyndon Baines Johnson

http://us.click.yahoo.com/pkgkPB/SOnJAA/Zx0JAA/hYiolB/TM
Recipes</a>
Yahoo! Groups Links