Benjamin Franklin, American Statesman, 1706-1790, Part 2

“He who shall introduce into public affairs the principles of Christianity,
will revolutionize the world.”

“Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more
difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.”

“Never confuse motion with action.”

“The longer I live the more convinced I become that God governs in the affairs
of men. And have we now forgotten that powerful friend? Or do we imagine we no
longer need His assistance?”

“Take Courage, Mortal; Death can't banish thee out of the Universe.”

Recipes</a>

Yahoo! Groups Links