Classic Quotes by Helen Keller (1880-1968) U.S. writer   A child must feel the
flush of victory and the heart-sinking of disappointment before he takes with a
will to the tasks distasteful to him and resolves to dance his way through a
dull routine of textbooks.

---------------

All the world is full of suffering. It is also full of overcoming.

---------------

Although the world is full of suffering,it is also full of the overcoming of
it.

---------------

As selfishness and complaint pervert the mind, so love with its joy clears and
sharpens the vision.

---------------

As the eagle was killed by the arrow winged with his own feather, so the hand
of the world is wounded by its own skill.

---------------

Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. The fearful
are caught as often as the bold.

---------------

Be not dumb, obedient slaves in an army of destruction! Be heroes in an army of
construction!

---------------

Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of
trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and
success achieved.

---------------

College isn't the place to go for ideas.

Death is no more than passing from one room into another. But there's a
difference for me, you know. Because in that other room I shall be able to see.

    ELLY,MistyLeaf,Elisi Eli& SunniD

  May the stars carry your sadness away,
May the flowers fill your heart with beauty,
May hope forever wipe away your tears,
And, above all, may silence make you strong.
      Chief Dan george