~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  INTUITION: QUOTES OF THE DAY
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  “Like everything else important, one’s spirituality has levels and levels of
meaning. At one level you could emphasize inner meditative experiences. But
there is another stage in which one recognizes the divine intuition, an
intuition that is somehow transpersonal, somehow bigger than the individual
self, and it has knowledge accessible to it and a wisdom associated with it
that you can totally trust. Call it a higher self or a deep intuition. But
learning to really trust it instead of filling your life with fears - that in a
way is another level of change. It may involve some deep experience of a divine
part of yourself.”
  ~ From ‘Business Ethics’ – Mar/Apr 92 interview with Willis Harmin

  "In order for us to use our power well, we must become a hollow bone. We must
prepare ourselves to become a channel. Our channel must be clean before we can
use our power well. We must be free of resentments, guilt, shame, anger, self
pity and fear. If these things are in us, we cannot be hollow bones. These
things block us from our power. The cleaner we are, the more power we move. We
must become a hollow bone so the Creator can use us to do what he wants us to
do."
  ~ Don Coyhis, Mohawk

  “Everyone receives intuition; it is not something reserved for the gifted.
If you want to keep on receiving either inspiration or intuition, you will find
that a good way is to treat your higher self as if it were another person; talk
to it and promise that you will follow what it tells you to do.  Then carry
each piece of intuition or inspiration to some kind of satisfactory conclusion.
 Remember that another of nature’s laws is that the more you use a faculty, the
stronger it will grow.”
  ~ Father Eli

  ”Trust your hunches. They're usually based on facts filed away just below the
conscious level.”
  ~ Dr. Joyce Brothers

    ELLY,MistyLeaf,Elisi Eli& SunniD

  May the stars carry your sadness away,
May the flowers fill your heart with beauty,
May hope forever wipe away your tears,
And, above all, may silence make you strong.
      Chief Dan george