Classic Quotes by Kathe Kollwitz (1867-1945) German artist   I do not want to
die...until I have faithfully made the most of my talent and cultivated the
seed that was placed in me until the last small twig has grown.

---------------

I am gradually approaching the period in my life when work comes first... No
longer diverted by other emotions, I work the way a cow grazes.

---------------

Genius can probably run on ahead and seek out new ways. But the good artists
who follow after genius - and I count myself among these - have to restore the
lost connection once more.

---------------

There are moments on most days when I feel a deep and sincere gratitude, when I
sit at the open window and there is a blue sky or moving clouds.

---------------

Look at life with the eyes of a child.

---------------

To this day I do not know whether the power which has inspired my works is
something related to religion, or is indeed religion itself.

---------------

I want to cultivate the seed that was placed in me until the last small twig
has grown.

For the last third of life there remains only work. It alone is always
stimulating, rejuvenating, exciting and satisfying.

    ELLY,MistyLeaf,Elisi Eli& SunniD

  May the stars carry your sadness away,
May the flowers fill your heart with beauty,
May hope forever wipe away your tears,
And, above all, may silence make you strong.
      Chief Dan george