"It's a strange thing, you have said it thousands of times I am sure...you will
never know what you can do until you try. However the sad truth is, that most
people never try anything until they know they can do it." -- Author Unknown

All good poetry is the spontaneous overflow of powerful feelings: it takes its
origin from emotion recollected in tranquility." ~ William Wordsworth

"I like not only to be loved, but also to be told that I am loved. I am not
sure that you are of the same mind. But the realm of silence is large enough
beyond the grave. This is the world of light and speech, and I shall take leave
to tell you that you are very dear." [George Eliot]

We're drowning in information and starving for knowledge.  -- Rutherford D.
Rogers

The status quo is blind to our creative power. Create a brand new world for
yourself, one that meets your deepest needs, and you will help raise the
quality of consciousness of the entire world. (Unknown)

If you'd enjoy this free daily inspiration, I encourage you to spread the word
to family and friends so that we may bring inspiration into the lives of many!
If you are not on the list and this has been passed along to you, join us by
sending an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]